We warmly welcome You to the Arkon Squash & Gym in Gdansk and we wish You a pleasant time.
Thank You for reading and observing the rules, which are designed to ensure You a peaceful and secure stay.
- All the Guests using the services of squash courts, are required to read the rules of Arkon Squash & Gym and apply the Squash Rules.
- Courts reservation, cancel or reschedule, is possible by phone, mail or in person at Arkon Squash & Gym.
- An hour reservation means the Guests are able to use the court for 60 minutes, counted from the clock hour.
- The Arkon Squash & Gym has a possible to rent a squash equipment: rackets, balls and goggles.
- Players are required to check the rental equipment before starting the game and immediately report any irregularities to fitness staff.
- In case of rocket / goggle damage during the game, the player is required to pay the full fee for the destruction of the equipment.
- Players are required to use the sport shoes with a bright, anti-fouling rubber sole.
- For security reasons it is recommended to play in a protective glasses.
- The Arkon Squash & Gym is not liable for injuries sustained during the game and as a result of not following the safety rules.
- The Arkon Squash & Gym offer is addressed to the Guests without medical contraindications.
- The guests are not allowed to use a squash courts under the influence of alcohol or any drugs.
- At the Arkon Squash & Gym applies strict adherence to the recommendations of the staff.
- Using the squash courts is possible in the range of hours, which the Arkon Squash & Gym is open in.
- In case of fire, as far as possible inform the Arkon Squash & Gym employee and direct threat to the exit
- in accordance with the instructions indicating the directions of evacuation. Until the fire department arrival the hotel employees are responsible for the evacuation.
After informing the Guests, Arkon Squash & Gym reserves the right to change the general rules, as well as use a warnings in case of emergency situations, which are not covered by the above regulations.